Your information we may collect
- 2.We collect and process the following types of information from you when you use our website, and/or when you enquire or place an order with us for our products or services, and/or when providing our services or products, and/or when you may apply for a job:
- a.Information about you, to process your request.
- b.Information provided to us by third party partners in order to fulfil current and prospective legitimate business needs, such as references.
- c.During communication with us, a record of that correspondence and data therein may be kept.
- d.Website usage information using cookies.
Use of your information
- 3.We consider legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.This may be collected when you visit our website, when you send us correspondence or when you apply for a job. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- a.To provide you with our services.
- b.To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- c.For the purposes of direct marketing from E-tec only, we do not share any personal details for the purposes of marketing.
- d.To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
Disclosure of your information
- 4.Information you provide to us will not be passed to any third party.This excludes manufacturing or service partners as required to service a specified requirement of you as a customer.
- 5.Access to stored data and information you provide is password protected and access to passwords is limited. Firewall technology is used to prevent unauthorised access and servers are backed up daily, with archives stored in a secure location, in addition our website uses SSL (“Secure Socket Layer” technology), the de facto standard for internet security.
- 6.Your rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have the right to:
- a.Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing, You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
- b.Require us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold on you.
- c.Require us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- d.Require us to delete your personal data.
- 7.To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk.
Links to other websites